The Essential Cuisine 6-Week Dietary Makeover Course is a Certification Course designed for:
ALL those who want to learn how to incorporate a highly functional – nutritionally sound diet in their lives - forever.
Those striving for a weight loss diet that is easy, satisfying, safe and lasting.
Professional chefs who want to learn to incorporate the latest in culinary methods to meet the growing consumer demand for healthy food.
For health coaches, naturopathic practitioners, medical doctors, nutritionists and health professionals.
Join us to learn all about the perfect combination of RAW, COOKED, and CULTURED/FERMENTED FOODS.
The body of this page provides promo videos of all the materials covered. Pricing and dates are below.
Check it out. We would love to have you. Space is limited.
More on the Course:
Although this course covers how to thoroughly work with raw foods (the basics, entrees, and desserts), it is not a Raw Food Course. Some foods are best raw and others cooked – you will learn the difference.
We will also cover the best of cooked foods, and how to incorporate Ayurvedic spices and herbs for vegetables and legumes. We will also thoroughly cover Cultured and Fermented foods and many other aspects of nutrition and culinary methods. More info below.
In addition to the cooking videos and audios in the course, I will host a live Q&A through each week of the course. I will be your coach and much more.
In more than 60 online lessons presented in videos, audios, articles, recipes, and Q&A sessions, Chef Susan Teton teaches you how to prepare and enjoy healthful, delicious food. The Essential Cuisine 6-Week Dietary Makeover demonstrates precisely how to prepare the foods you know you should – and want to – eat but weren’t so sure how to make them!
This dynamic program wraps all of Chef Teton’s nutritional information and courses into a single dynamic coaching series that takes you through the steps, sequenced over six weeks, that includes the complete preparation of raw foods, the best of cooked foods, and how to make cultured/fermented veggies and kefir.
It’s like having private cooking classes in your own home!
Essential Cuisine is the first step to achieving:
- Your Perfect Weight
- Excellent Digestion
- Radiant, Strong Skin
- Rejuvenating Sleep
- Calm, Steady Emotions
- Mental Clarity
- Increased Enthusiasm for Life
When you learn these basic raw culinary methods, you can make your own seed milks, nut cheeses, crackers, desserts, and simple meals more affordably than store-bought varieties. These foods are rich in nutrients, full of enzymes, easier to digest, and full of essential fatty acids. The packaged varieties are often devoid of living enzymes, and much of the good fats have been transformed.
In cultured/fermented foods, most sauerkrauts and Kim Chi sold in stores are pasteurized, which means they are not alive with the friendly flora, beneficial bacteria, and live enzymes your body craves.
The Essential Cuisine recipes are all vegetarian, and most are vegan. I did not include meat, fish, or poultry, because most people want to learn how to eat more foods from plants and how to work with healthy fats.
My Videos Show You EXACTLY How to Prepare Healthful and Delicious Raw, Cooked, and Cultured Foods
The 6-Week Dietary Makeover is an online video course designed to teach you the new Essential Cuisine – a highly functional diet for highly functional people.
Essential Cuisine demonstrates techniques from many cooking methods, dietary and healing protocols, and ancient traditions to create a delicious dietary practice of foods of high integrity that come from the Earth, not the factory.
My 6-Week Dietary Makeover expands on the original Essential Cuisine’s 6-set DVD series for people who want to learn even more about how to easily prepare meals of great taste and flavor. I have divided the learning modules into four weeks, so you can easily incorporate Essential Cuisine into your busy lifestyle. I am your coach and your guide, supporting you to create a new way of life, not a temporary diet.
Most folks learn more effectively when they see something done, rather than just reading about it. This is why I created Essential Cuisine in visual format. The courses are presented sequentially, guiding you easily through each step in the order in which you will prepare the food.
In my video and audio recordings, you will learn:
- Deep nutritional knowledge
- Little known secrets of specialty foods
- How to schedule, shop, and incorporate cutting edge nutrition into your daily diet
- How to prepare a lively mixture of raw and the best of cooked entrees, sides, and desserts, with the best of a variety of spices, including.
- How to prepare and harvest cultured/fermented foods.
- Much, much more
My Promise to You
My offer of an appetizing culinary adventure is simple. Give yourself six weeks. I promise you: new habits and skills will be born, and making good food for you and your family will become second nature. You will become empowered to put easy meals together that don’t take a lot of time and effort.
Prepare Raw Food – The Basics
Raw, “living” foods are the best way to begin to nourish you in a way that your cells love. Preparing raw food is easy once you learn some new techniques.
Learn to Prepare These Raw Food Essentials:
- Cultured/Fermented Vegetables (healthful sauerkraut)
- Mineral Mixtures
- Green Smoothies
- Nut Milks
- Seed and Nut Preparation
- Soaking, Sprouting, Dehydrating
In the videos, I show you how to do it all with close-ups, which my students find extremely helpful. Once you understand it and see how it is made, rather than reading about how it is done, you will have the simple tools that will give you a lifetime of nourishment and delectable pleasure.
Prepare Healthy Entrees and Snacks
Then you will learn how to blend the concepts together to make outstanding entrees, including the best of healthful cooked foods:
- Raw Soups
- Raw Food Pizza
- Rich, Luscious Sauces and Dressings
- Roll Ups
- Bread Dough Crackers
- Seed Cheeses
- Nut and Seed Milks
- Steamed Veggies
- Potatoes and Squashes
- Pairing with Organic Wine
Prepare Delicious Desserts
Ready for the best part? Discover how to make the most luscious desserts on the planet – with gluten-free, flourless crusts that rock your taste buds and that are actually healthy. You will swoon over every guilt-free bite.
- Raw Banana Mango Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Cacao Mousse
- Chocolate Smoothies
- Cacao Coffees and Teas
Mixing Raw, Cooked, and Cultured Foods Together
This part of the course will inspire you with little known facts about what foods are best cooked and how to cook them for abundant nourishment and great flavor.
- Learn which foods are healthier and easier to digest when cooked.
- Learn what fats are safe to cook with and those that should never be heated.
- Learn how to mix raw seeds powders to make exquisite sauces for simple cooked foods.
- Learn how to optimize the healthful qualities of alkaline grains like quinoa, amaranth, and millet.
- Learn how to highly mineralize every meal with sea vegetables.
Inside the 6-Week Dietary Makeover Curriculum
The course includes:
- An audio presentation to set up the week’s lessons to educate and inspire you.
- Homework with lesson plans and study materials.
- Instructional cooking shows illustrating all the techniques.
- Two sets of recipes: one with full color photos and another without photos for printing.
- Shopping lists of each week’s ingredients.
- Easy-to-follow guides that demonstrate every aspect of the techniques.
- A special Q & A audio program that clarifies the finer details of preparing these special foods.
- Bonuses exploring supplements, the mind-body connection, and more!
This course is for people who want to come away with a skill to last a lifetime. It is not a fad diet but a dietary practice that guarantees your ideal weight and excellent health. In the beginning, it may take more of your time shopping and in the kitchen than you have been used to. If you fall behind, that is okay; just keep going. I will be here to support you all the way.
This course was originally designed as a 4 Week Makeover. Because the course covers so much in the way of information and hands-on learning, we are going to take 6 weeks.
Week 1: We will get started by:
Getting clear about what you want to achieve and how this course can serve you personally.
Learning the skills of self-care and stewardship.
Making room in your schedule by knowing more precisely what is coming ahead. Scheduling is vital to creating new habits and skills.
Preparing your kitchen with the proper equipment if needed (which is not much more than a good blender and food processor if possible), and doing any preliminary shopping for other than perishable foods.
Week 2 through 5:
You will be doing a lot of online viewing, listening in on the audio presentations, and participating in the live Q&A calls.
You will have homework. If you can’t keep up, don’t worry, the course will be up for you for a year and/or you can download the entire course and participate at your own convenience.
We will follow up on loose ends and focus on achievement, Q&A and testing for Certification.
We will do this course together. I will be there every inch of the way to guide you. We will have a forum for Q&A, plus sharing, and also weekly calls with me and my guests. This is a certification course you can use for your business and life!
In addition to the 6-Week Dietary Makeover Course, you'll get Chef Teton’s other online courses to view or download anytime you wish:
1. Healing Foods Ayurvedic: Discover the delicious healing magic of cooking with Ayurveda herbs and spices. The course has 6 instructional videos, each about 10 minutes in length, with a variety of delicious and innovative ways to enjoy vegetables and utilizing the digestive miracles of Ayurvedic cuisine. Everyone wants to know how to make veggies yummy. This is the way.
2. Healing Foods Bone Broths: Bone broths have been used for years as the base for soups and sauces. And now they are becoming the rave for healing the gut. Not only do they have incredible digestive qualities, but they are also full of minerals and collagen to help build our own bones and provide many minerals to help the absorption of all our nutrients. Learn how easy it is to make beef and chicken broth in this online course so that you can enjoy them with every meal.
3. Cultured Vegetables and Other Fermented Foods: The course includes 14 how-to instructional videos, recipes, and everything you need to know to make your own cultured vegetables, beet kvass, yogurt, kefir, and more. These foods are being heralded as the new superfoods. Home versions are packed with nutrients and the flavors you love. This course is a must for those needing digestive help. Cultured foods are also the key to eliminating sugar cravings. Put them in your life now!
4. Café Cacao: Long ago, chocolate was a sin, but it is a new day. Raw or roasted cacao can be blended with a variety of healthful ingredients like coconut oil, coconut cream, honey, pure maple syrup, avocados, and more to make your coffee more robust, your chai tea more enticing, and chocolate candies and puddings much more healthy. It is totally a food to “live” for.
My “I love My Body Meditation (audio recording): I have done this meditation with many people and have found that it awakens them to a new relationship with their body, a more intimate and grateful one. Stewardship is profound in that it comes from a deep place of love and appreciation. Why some of are so disconnected to our bodies is kinda weird since this is where we live. But, we are just mortals. This meditation is fun and a wonderful way to give your body the love it deserves.
An audio interview from Elaine Wilkes PhD.: author of “Natures Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight” (Hay House). In Elaine’s lively and provocative talk, she will quite possibly blow your mind on how to access nature for insight, healing, and intimacy.
The course videos and audio’s are downloadable and will be online for 1 year.
If you were to take a course like this at a culinary school the costs would be well over $2,000. What is will do for your body and life is invaluable. To make this affordable for all we are offering the course this summer for:
Space is Limited. Registration closes July 1st, 2014
Course begins July 14, 2015 and runs through August 25th, 2015
If yo have special needs and want to meet with me one on one, I am offering private consultations @ $97.00 per hour.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.