In more than 60 online lessons presented in videos, audios, articles, recipes, and Q&A sessions, Chef Susan Teton teaches you how to prepare and enjoy healthful, delicious food. The Essential Cuisine 4-Week Dietary Makeover demonstrates precisely how to prepare the foods you know you should – and want to – eat but weren’t so sure how to make them!
This dynamic program wraps all of Chef Teton’s courses into a single dynamic coaching series that takes you through the steps, sequenced over four weeks, that includes the complete preparation of raw foods, the best of cooked foods, and how to make cultured foods and veggies.
It’s like having private cooking classes in your own home!
This course can be taken on it's own, but for the greatest success, I highly recommend a personal coaching package of at least three (3) months to accompany it. It is also a certification course. Please contact me for a complimentary consultation to see if it is the right fit for you! Click HERE to schedule an appointment.
Essential Cuisine is the first step to achieving:
- Your Perfect Weight
- Excellent Digestion
- Radiant, Strong Skin
- Rejuvenating Sleep
- Calm, Steady Emotions
- Mental Clarity
- Increased Enthusiasm for Life
When you learn these basic raw culinary methods, you can make your own seed milks, nut cheeses, crackers, desserts, and simple meals more affordably than store-bought varieties. These foods are rich in nutrients, full of enzymes, easier to digest, and full of essential fatty acids. The packaged varieties are often devoid of living enzymes, and much of the good fats have been transformed.
In cultured foods, most sauerkrauts and Kim chi sold in stores are pasteurized, which means they are not alive with the friendly flora, beneficial bacteria, and live enzymes your body craves.
The Essential Cuisine recipes are all vegetarian, and most are vegan. I did not include meat, fish, or poultry, because most people want to learn how to eat more foods from plants and how to work with healthy fats.
My Videos Show You EXACTLY How to Prepare Healthful and Delicious Raw, Cooked, and Cultured Foods
The 4-Week Dietary Makeover is an online video course designed to teach you the new Essential Cuisine – a highly functional diet for highly functional people.
Essential Cuisine demonstrates techniques from many cooking methods, dietary and healing protocols, and ancient traditions to create a delicious dietary practice of foods of high integrity that come from the Earth, not the factory.
My 4-Week Dietary Makeover expands on the original Essential Cuisine’s 6-set DVD series for people who want to learn even more about how to easily prepare meals of great taste and flavor. I have divided the learning modules into four weeks, so you can easily incorporate Essential Cuisine into your busy lifestyle. I am your coach and your guide, supporting you to create a new way of life, not a temporary diet.
Most folks learn more effectively when they see something done, rather than just reading about it. This is why I created Essential Cuisine in visual format. The courses are presented sequentially, guiding you easily through each step in the order in which you will prepare the food.
In my video and audio recordings, you will learn:
- Deep nutritional knowledge
- Little known secrets of specialty foods
- How to schedule, shop, and incorporate cutting edge nutrition into your daily diet
- How to prepare a lively mixture of raw and the best of cooked entrees, sides, and desserts, with the best of a variety of spices, including.
- How to prepare and harvest cultured/fermented foods.
- Much, much more
My Promise to You
My offer of an appetizing culinary adventure is simple. Give yourself four weeks. I promise you: new habits and skills will be born, and making good food for you and your family will become second nature. You will become empowered to put easy meals together that don’t take a lot of time and effort.
Prepare Raw Food – The Basics
Raw, “living” foods are the best way to begin to nourish you in a way that your cells love. Preparing raw food is easy once you learn some new techniques.
Learn to Prepare These Raw Food Essentials:
- Cultured/Fermented Vegetables (healthful sauerkraut)
- Mineral Mixtures
- Green Smoothies
- Nut Milks
- Seed and Nut Preparation
- Soaking, Sprouting, Dehydrating
In the videos, I show you how to do it all with close-ups, which my students find extremely helpful. Once you understand it and see how it is made, rather than reading about how it is done, you will have the simple tools that will give you a lifetime of nourishment and delectable pleasure.
Prepare Healthy Entrees and Snacks
Then you will learn how to blend the concepts together to make outstanding entrees, including the best of healthful cooked foods:
- Raw Soups
- Raw Food Pizza
- Rich, Luscious Sauces and Dressings
- Roll Ups
- Bread Dough Crackers
- Seed Cheeses
- Nut and Seed Milks
- Steamed Veggies
- Potatoes and Squashes
- Pairing with Organic Wine
Prepare Delicious Desserts
Ready for the best part? Discover how to make the most luscious desserts on the planet – with gluten-free, flourless crusts that rock your taste buds and that are actually healthy. You will swoon over every guilt-free bite.
- Raw Banana Mango Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Cacao Mousse
- Chocolate Smoothies
- Cacao Coffees and Teas
Mixing Raw, Cooked, and Cultured Foods Together
This part of the course will inspire you with little known facts about what foods are best cooked and how to cook them for abundant nourishment and great flavor.
- Learn which foods are healthier and easier to digest when cooked.
- Learn what fats are safe to cook with and those that should never be heated.
- Learn how to mix raw seeds powders to make exquisite sauces for simple cooked foods.
- Learn how to optimize the healthful qualities of alkaline grains like quinoa, amaranth, and millet.
- Learn how to highly mineralize every meal with sea vegetables.
Inside the 4-Week Dietary Makeover Curriculum
The course includes:
- An audio presentation to set up the week’s lessons to educate and inspire you.
- Homework with lesson plans and study materials.
- Instructional cooking shows illustrating all the techniques.
- Two sets of recipes: one with full color photos and another without photos for printing.
- Shopping lists of each week’s ingredients.
- Easy-to-follow guides that demonstrate every aspect of the techniques.
- A special Q & A audio program that clarifies the finer details of preparing these special foods.
- Bonuses exploring supplements, the mind-body connection, and more!
This course is for people who want to come away with a skill to last a lifetime. It is not a fad diet but a dietary practice that guarantees your ideal weight and excellent health. In the beginning, it may take more of your time shopping and in the kitchen than you have been used to. If you fall behind, that is okay; just keep going. I will be here to support you all the way.