Learn to Cook Raw Foods
In the Essential Cuisine Raw Foods online course, Chef Susan Teton Campbell teaches everything you need to know to begin your raw food diet. You will learn the basics to soaking, sprouting, and blending nut milks, seeds, veggies, and legumes. In addition, you will learn how to blend them into nut milks, seed cheeses, sauces, dressings, crackers, and the most luscious desserts you have ever tasted.
Raw, “living” foods are the best way to begin to nourish your body in a way that your cells love. Preparing raw food is easy, but takes learning some new techniques. Raw food is particularly difficult to learn from a book. Once you understand it and “see” how it is made in Chef Teton’s videos, rather than read how it is done, you will have the simple tools that will give you a lifetime of nourishment and intense pleasure. In addition, once you learn the techniques, you can pick up any raw food preparation book and instantly know what the author is talking about and how to do it.
- Learn how to set up your kitchen and get all the right equipment.
- Learn how and why to bring nuts and seeds to life by germinating through soaking.
- Learn how to sprout lentils, chickpeas, and mung beans to make delicious salads and more.
- Learn how to mix raw ingredients and dehydrate them to make delicious crackers and pizza crusts.
- Learn the best juicing techniques.
Then you learn how to prepare a delicious wealth of entrees, sides, salads, and desserts, including:
- Seed Milks
- Seed Cheese
- Raw Pecan Pies
- Nut Cream Sundae
- Banana and Pineapple Sorbet
- Grapefruit Fennel Salad
- Raw Buckwheat and Herbs
- Fruit Salad a la Coconut Cream Sauce
In the videos, Chef Teton shows you how to do it all with close-ups, which my students find extremely helpful. Once you understand it and see how it is made, rather than reading about how it is done, you will have the simple tools that will give you a lifetime of nourishment and delectable pleasure.