Come Learn to Make the Most Powerful Foods on the Planet!
A "luncheon" Fermentation Class with Chef Teton!
Probiotic Rich Foods for:
Great Digestion * Flexible Joints * Radiant Skin * Immune Building
Plus Fabulous Tastes & Textures to any meal!
Let's Get Cultured!
Chef Teton's Fermentation Class - Sept 22nd - 11 to 5 Waiehu Beach
Come learn how to make easy and affordable foods brimming with probiotic bacteria. The foods we will make are staples where people live to be a healthy 100 years old. Enhance your digestion, and enhance your life!
Together we will make these powerful foods!
1. Culture/Ferment Vegetables (think Sauerkraut)
2. Ferment fresh Coconut milk into Kefir
3. Ferment fresh Coconut meat into yogurt pudding
4. Ferment Beet for Beet Kvass (delicious probiotic beverage)
5. Make Ogi, fermented millet grain (a staple of Africa, delicious for cereal) porridge.
We will eat like Royalty with a Raw Lunch, and everyone will go home with a jar of Beet Kvass and their own Cultured Veggies!
Class will be held at a beautiful estate on the ocean front in Waiehu.
Cost: $87.50 plus $15.00 for food
Space is limited. Call now for reservation. Payment in full needed to hold your space. All credit cards accepted.
Read about the power of Cultured Veggies - Why they are a must in your diet!
Call: 808-250-1535 to reserve your spot!
For more information click http://www.chefteton.com/